Envisioning the Eastside Trail Daytime Tour, Part II
Join us for a new series of tours designed for those who would like to ENVISION what the Eastside Trail will look like as it moves from Phase 1 (current) to Phase 2 (2019-2023) and onto Phase 3 (2024-2030) of the 2030 Strategic Implementation Plan.
This educational tour will focus on the physical elements of Atlanta's largest infrastructure project such as trails, green space, access points, vertical connections, transit and proposed transit-oriented developments. Guests will be encouraged to envision what the Beltline will look like 5, 10 and 20 years from now. We also offer this one as a Private Tour.
PLEASE NOTE: Urban Explorers of Atlanta is not affiliated with Atlanta Beltline, Inc. or the Atlanta Beltline Partnership. We are an independent tour company that has been leading tours throughout the Atlanta area since 2014. We highly recommend the excellent tours offered by the Atlanta Beltline and its partner organizations. We also encourage everyone to support the Beltline by volunteering and/or becoming a member. Thank you.
ABOUT THIS TOUR
Our Envisioning the Eastside Trail Walking Tour is offered in two parts. Each covers about 2.5 miles and takes about two hours to complete. Part 1 begins in the parking lot of the Publix at Ansley Mall and ends at New Real Brewing. Part 2 begins at New Realm Brewing and ends at Golden Eagle.
This tour is ideal for those who are interested in the future of the Atlanta Beltline and surrounding neighborhoods. This includes anyone interested buying or investing in Atlanta real estate. Real estate professionals from any and all companies are also welcome to attend.
Due to the distances and high temperatures, you should be in excellent physical condition to participate. Most of Part 1 will be take us on unpaved trails so you should wear sturdy walking or hiking shoes.
- 9:45, Meet on the Eastside Trail at the Angier Springs Road access point (between 755 North Apts & New Realm Brewing)
- 10:00, Tour begins
- 10:30, Pass Irwin St
- 11:00, Pass through Krog Tunnel
- 11:30, Pass Stein Steel
- 12:00, Tour ends at Muchacho
- 12:00, Optional lunch at Muchacho
* Times, route and stops are all subject to change. We will be stopping at key locations such as bridges and proposed transit stops. You may join the tour at any of the alternative entry points described above but you MUST pre-register online. We cannot accommodate walk-ups.