About These Tours
ExploreATL Real Estate Tours focus on residential real estate in the 45 neighborhoods
that makeup the Atlanta Beltline Planning Area
. These tours are offered for individuals and families who are actively
looking to purchase residential property as a primary residence or long-term investment. They are not suitable for those interested in flipping houses.
The tours typically last three hours and are limited to 12 people (see vehicle photos). They are led by a professional team that consists of a driver, a Realtor and a tour guide. Our goal is to provide our guests with the information they need to make informed decisions. Coffee and pastries are provided before the tour and lunch is provided after the tour.
About This Tour
The focus of this particular tour are the neighborhoods that surround the Westside Trail, which is scheduled to open in September 2017. Those include Adair Park, Ashview Heights, Hunter Hills, Just Us, Mozley Park, Oakland City, West End and Westview.
What You Will See & Learn
You will receive an package that contains information about the neighborhoods and relevant real estate information. In addition, you will learn about...
Itinerary & Logistics
- 09:00, Guests arrive at the meeting location*, which is an urban coffee house near the Atlanta Beltline. Coffee and pastries will be provided.
- 09:15, Pre-tour briefing & orientation (review route map and logistics)
- 09:45, Board van
- 10:00, Tour begins
- 12:45, Tour ends at same coffee house where we began
- 13:00, Optional lunch at restaurant near the Atlanta Beltline. Lunch is also provided.
* Meeting location will be sent to those who register for the tour.
Your Tour Guides
Private Tours Also Available
If you would prefer to go on a private tour, please send us an email and let us know what you have in mind. Thank you.
Upcoming Real Estate Tours*
- Subarea 1: Abernathy / Cascade
- Subarea 2: Heritage Communities of South Atlanta
- Subarea 3: Boulevard Crossing
- Subarea 4: Memorial / Glenwood
- Subarea 5: Freedom Parkway
- Subarea 6: Monroe / Piedmont
- Subarea 7: Northside / Peachtree-Piedmont
- Subarea 8: Upper Westside-Northside
- Subarea 9: Bankhead / Westside Reservoir Park
- Subarea 10: Boone / Hollowell
- East Atlanta
- Emory / Toco Hills
* Real estate professionals interested in doing tours in partnership with Urban Explorers of Atlanta should contact Steve Saenz via email. Thank you.